Telescopic ReachForks forks
Meijer was the first in developing the hydraulic forklift truck system. This system was necessary to pull pallets from a bigger distance than the distance which the forks reached. The first design was a dual bottle system that was connected in parallel and had a tremendous power that was necessary for this application.
Double deep stacking
Hydraulic KOOI-REACHFORKS® Most often used for double-deep stacking, one sided loading of trucks and trains, for dual load transport and as extensions when a variety of different pallet sizes are used. Hydraulic extendable lift truck forks are controlled by the lift truck driver without leaving the forklift cage.
One sided unloading
Used for more demanding conditions
Meijer Handling Solutions has launched a range of double-cylinder ReachForks that are ideal for one-sided loading and unloading by counterbalanced forklift trucks. These ReachForks are more rugged than Single Range telescopic forks, as they are often used under more demanding conditions. KOOI-ReachForks® are fitted with an integrated synchronization system allowing forks to be extended and retracted in unison.
One-sided (un)loading is mainly used on counterbalanced lift trucks. These double cylinder telescopic forks are ideal for one-sided loading and unloading of trucks, trains etc. and can perform under demanding circumstances. The forklift travels a considerably shorter distance, which results in faster operations and is also safer as the forklift remains in plain view of any person in the vicinity. This application not only saves time it also reduces fuel usage because less distance is travelled. Another advantage is that the required space for the loading and unloading operation is smaller as the forklift does not have to drive around the combo.
- Less fuel consumption
- Less vehicle movements
- Almost 30% faster than traditional loading – unloading
- More power than single range telescopic forks.
- Robust cross section complying to more demanding conditions
- Improved safety as forklift remains in sight.
- Increased internal storage space
- Faster load-/unloading time.
Multi pallet handling
suitable for the handling of drinks industry products
Ultra-narrow telescopic forks use a single cylinder for each tine and are ideal for handling beverage. Their width allows these telescopic forks to be used on multi-pallet handlers for lifting one, two or even four pallets. This does not just cut down on the time needed for (un)loading, it also produces substantial savings on fuel.
Multi-Pallet Handling is used in all kind of industries but most frequently in the beverage industries handling beer, soft drinks, mineral water etc. Standard pallet handlers are fitted with standard forks and are able to lift only one or two pallets next to each other. When adapting telescopic forks the pallet handlers have the possibility to (un)load trucks with two pallets at the same time from one side, or even lift four pallets at the same time.
- 35% reduce of internal transport costs
- Clever design means the outer tubes no longer contact the lower pallet timbers
- Very small blade section makes it possible to handle just one pallet.
- Standard capacities available to handle pallet loads with a weight of ± 925 kg.
- Handling one, two or four pallets at the same time.
- Considerable improvement of (un)loading-time of trucks.
- Can be connected onto all kinds of different branches.
- No need for separate long forks for one sided loading/unloading
for applications with very infrequent need for alternative fork lengths.
MANUAL KOOI-REACHFORKS® are also ideal for applications with very infrequent need for alternative fork lengths. A fingertip release lever unlocks the outer fork allowing the operator to easily position it in the extended or retracted position. The manner of adjusting the outer sleeve is highly innovative. It simply involves moving a pin (which also serves as a grease nipple) sideways, causing the locker to be retracted. As soon as the locker is disengaged, the outer sleeve can be moved using the other hand until the locker engages again at the different length. Ideal for diffrent pallet sizes and dual pallet handling
- Remain mounted on the forklift truck so they are always available for the driver.
- Lightweight construction that is extended easily to a variety of lengths.
- Innovative outer forks which cannot catch tensioning straps
- Eliminate safety risks and inconveniences typically associated with loose fork extensions (outer sleeves).
- Closed locking slots protect the locking pin.
- Fast extension in just one simple movement by moving a pin
- No hydraulic parts.
- Low maintenance costs.
- No loose parts