Hygiene and safe storage
Düperthal, Germany, is the leading company with more than 35 years experience in the manufacture of explosion-proof cabinets. By this term, we mean the cabinets in which we store flammable materials to avoid explosion due to the reaction in the event of a fire. Düperthal’s cabinets have a fire resistance of up to 90 minutes, time enough to prevent the fire brigade from coming and extinguishing the fire without the risk of explosion at the time of fire.
The main types of cabinets are:
- Safety cabinets
- Safety cabinets for health care facilities
- Safety cabinets for gas cylinders
In addition, some other materials that are combined with cabinets and are part of the range of products of the same company are:
- Ventilation systems
- Safety containers / cleaning equipment
- Storage, barrel accessories, etc.
- Emergency showers
- Trash cans and safety chairs
with shelves for the storage of hazardous substances in the workplace according to TRbF
Ergonomic lock on the handle and built-in lock cylinder on the doors.
Ventilation and extraction at each level.
Raised base to prevent hits on the legs.
Trusted high level security including:
- Type test according to DIN EN 14470-1 from recognized institutes (TÜV Süd, iBMB Braunschweig).
- TÜV test according to DIN EN 14727 (laboratory furniture standard)
- Type 30 according to DIN EN 14470-1.
- GS / CE mark.
- High-quality certificate for high-level manufacturing, user-friendly and extended service life.
Construction: The entire cabinet made of B1 material.
Internal parts: Bottom tray and shelves with optional sheet metal casing with powder coated steel or stainless steel
Color: Grey doors / drawers (similar to RAL 7035). – Full Grey (similar to RAL 7035).
Fire extinguishers and explosion-proof type 90 warehouses
reliable fire protection of 90 minutes
Fire resistance of 90 minutes
The fire-proof and explosion-proof Type 90 Security Storages from Düperthal offer a reliable 90-minute fire protection. In the event of an emergency, this protection provides enough time to empty the building and to extinguish the fire safely and diligently.
Functional and safe
Despite all safety provisions, the Düperthal Classic Line also offers increased functionality. With this range of cabinets, Düperthal combines laboratory storage with maximum fire resistance, of course type-tested according to DIN EN 14470-1 and DIN EN 14727. Easily opening wing doors and many additional functions provide the basis for individually optimized and safe work processes.
Safety cabinets with classic door-opening technology
for the passive storage of dangerous substances in drums
Fire resistance (FR) for 90 minutes.
Safety cabinets with classic open door technology for the passive storage of hazardous substances in barrels at work according to TRbF 20 Annex L for passive barrel storage.
Raised base to prevent hits on legs.
Tested high level security includes:
- Type test according to DIN EN 14470-1 from recognized testing institutes (TÜV Süd, iBMB Braunschweig).
- TÜV test according to DIN EN 14727 (standard laboratory furniture).
- Classification type 90 according to DIN EN 14470-1.
- GS / CE mark.
- Certificate of high quality construction, user-friendly and increased lifetime.
- Wing steel doors
- Outer carcass made of steel
- Inner carcass made from high quality decor panels.
- Bottom tray, sheet steel and galvanized grating.
- Heavy duty drawer with optional safe locking for 200 litre drums
- Folding doors optionally in zinc yellow RAL 1018 or light gray RAL 7035