Lifelines and anchor points
Spanelas provides certified life lines for safe working at height manufactured by Tractel France, with ergonomic design and quality equipment.
Tempo II lifeline
Travsafe® Tempo is a temporary life line, easy and quick to install, as there are two anchor points that offer sufficient resistance. Lightweight, it allows total freedom of horizontal movement.
The tempo life line can be installed on a ridge tiling of a roof or on a metal structure.
- Ratchet turnbuckle, treated steel.
- 2 people maxi
- Polyester webbing
- Mobile anchorage devices on a flexible webbing support.
- Temperature range -30°C to +60° C
- Certificate of conformity to the standard EN 795 B.
Tempo 3 lIfeline
Provisional compact temporary life lines, ensuring the fastest, most efficient lifeline available on the market.
Using a static rope, N.G.R reinforced and a tensioning system, Tempo 3 allows for simultaneous circulation by 3 users, with the possibility for setting up a temporary life line with a maximum length of 18 meters between two anchor points of sufficient strength.
- Static rope line, N.G.R reinforced, adjustable from 0 to 18 m
- Complies with standard EN 795-B
- Supplied with two strap rings AS19 rings, 2 M10 connectors and one shoulder bag
Temporary wire rope life line
TIRSAFE™ is a temporary life line, easy and quick to install when there are two anchor points that offer sufficient support. It allows total freedom of horizontal movement. TIRSAFE™ Temporary Life Line includes:
- 1 anchor point with TIRSAFE ™ energy shock-absorber which ensures triple function of the pre-tension indicator, energy shock-absorber indicator and fall indicator
- 1 TIRFOR® T3 wire rope winch
- 1 8,3 mm diameter wire rope, 20 meters long as standard
- 2 x2m slingsμ
The temporary TIRSAFE ™ lifeline guarantees the safety of 3 people. Standards EN 795 B and EN 795 C
Permanent life line for corrugated roof
Travflex ™ 2
The travflex ™ 2 life line is designed for installation on flexible corrugated roofs (steel or aluminum).
This installation is achieved using a special surface for each type of roof system.
The travflex ™ 2 lifeline is CE certified according to EN795-C: 2012 for one user (new revision, according to standard 11B) and according to TS16415: 2013 for use by one up to three users.
The travflex ™ 2 life line is available in galvanized or stainless steel version.
The travflex ™ 2 line of life incorporates certain features of the Travsmart life line:
- Single line wire rope.
- Tensioner, INRS absorber, voltage indicator.
- Double load.
- Automatic pass over intermediate anchor points.
- Optimized installation time
Permanent life line with double wire rope
With double wire rope, the travsafe ™ life thread is the most efficient in the market. It ensures the perfect movement of the slider, which effortlessly moves between the intermediate support posts which are placed to a maximum distance of every 15 meters.
Located on the ground or on the support base, the travsafe ™ life thread allows the user to move on each side without changing the slider’s position.
Due to the new two-component absorption rings, the travsafe ™ life span dissipates the power which produced on the wire rope during the fall.
The travsafe ™ life line can be used by 5 people. It can be installed under a ceiling, on wall or floor.
This lifeline has three types of trolleys:
- Typical non-opening slider which is placed to the edges
- Opening slider which is placed anywhere on the line
- Under the ceiling, rollsafe slider is placed on the straight travsafe™ lifelines on stainless steel wire rope.
The travsafe ™ life thread is an anchor device equipped with horizontal flexible support points, according to EN 795-C.
Single wire rope, permanent lifeline with automatic stretcher
The Travsmart Life Thread is an evolution of Travspring ™. It compiles with the requirements of standard EN 795 C and can be used simultaneously by 5 users
It is used together with fall arrest systems and absorber safe webbing lanyard and ensures their protection against falls.
It is easy and quick to install: no special training or tools required. It is designed for use in all configurations: under the roof, on the wall, on inclined surfaces, on floor and with posts.
The innovative slider allows automatic move through the intermediate and angular supports without requiring manual intervention.
Single-wire rope lifeline
The travspring ™ lifeline is an anchor device fitted with a flexible horizontal belaying support that complies with EN795 C standard.
This is a proximity lifeline where the user manually passes, without disconnecting, the intermediary wire rope supporting points. The support points of the wire rope should be installed at a maximum distance of 15 meters.
The travspring ™ lifeline is designed for 5 users. Thanks to its INRS Patented energy shock-absorber, the travspring ™ lifeline only produces a minimum impact on the end in the event of a fall.
All lifeline parts are made out of stainless steel with galvanized or stainless steel wire rope. The travspring ™ lifeline can be installed on a wall or ground support or a stancion.
NIKO FALL ARREST- Fall arresters on rail
NIKO FALL ARREST SYSTEM is a horizontal rigid rail system which consists of a mobile anchor device, allowing for a person or persons to move freely with safety in a monorail or in crane system without the need to disconnect from the system.
The small number of components required, ensure the easy installation of the system which should always be installed horizontally.
The fall arrest system NIKO PSS 25-26-27 is to be used exclusively for the safety of hanging persons. The system does not replace personal safety harnesses (PPE – personal protective equipment).
NIKO FALL ARREST SYSTEMS, consist of:
- Rigid track profiles.
- Splice joints that connect the track profiles.
- Support brackets, for wall or ceiling mounting as well as
mounting to a steel structure.
- Trolleys and carriage trolleys, fitted with 4 wheels .
- Track ens stops which prevent the trolley exit from the track profiles.
The components of NIKO FALL ARREST SYSTEMS comply with EN 795:2012 & CEN/TS 16415: 2013-D.
- Aircraft service and maintenance
- Safety track for high ropes course
- Coach service and maintenance
- Sky glide track for soft play areas
- Train service and maintenance