Temporary life line
Spanelas provides certified life lines for safe working at height manufactured by Tractel France, with ergonomic design and quality equipment.
Tempo II lifeline
Travsafe® Tempo is a temporary life line, easy and quick to install, as there are two anchor points that offer sufficient resistance. Lightweight, it allows total freedom of horizontal movement.
The tempo life line can be installed on a ridge tiling of a roof or on a metal structure.
- Ratchet turnbuckle, treated steel.
- 2 people maxi
- Polyester webbing
- Mobile anchorage devices on a flexible webbing support.
- Temperature range -30°C to +60° C
- Certificate of conformity to the standard EN 795 B.
Tempo 3 lIfeline
Provisional compact temporary life lines, ensuring the fastest, most efficient lifeline available on the market.
Using a static rope, N.G.R reinforced and a tensioning system, Tempo 3 allows for simultaneous circulation by 3 users, with the possibility for setting up a temporary life line with a maximum length of 18 meters between two anchor points of sufficient strength.
- Static rope line, N.G.R reinforced, adjustable from 0 to 18 m
- Complies with standard EN 795-B
- Supplied with two strap rings AS19 rings, 2 M10 connectors and one shoulder bag
Temporary wire rope life line
TIRSAFE™ is a temporary life line, easy and quick to install when there are two anchor points that offer sufficient support. It allows total freedom of horizontal movement. TIRSAFE™ Temporary Life Line includes:
- 1 anchor point with TIRSAFE ™ energy shock-absorber which ensures triple function of the pre-tension indicator, energy shock-absorber indicator and fall indicator
- 1 TIRFOR® T3 wire rope winch
- 1 8,3 mm diameter wire rope, 20 meters long as standard
- 2 x2m slingsμ
The temporary TIRSAFE ™ lifeline guarantees the safety of 3 people. Standards EN 795 B and EN 795 C