Tirak X Series and T Series
The performance model for load lifting
Tractel has over 35 years of valuable experience in wire rope winches construction. The Tirak hoist is continually improving to apply the latest technology. All Tirak hoist are manufactured to the highest standards of quality, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Made in Germany.
Proved efficiency in many applications
- Extremely reliable product: less maintenance, higher productivity and better performance.
- Compact design: Easy to install and integrate into your specific application.
- Lightweight: This maximizes the workload for better performance.
- Stability: Continuous torque and lifting speed, regardless of lift height.
- Flexibility: Power supply with the required voltage, as well as air supply capability.
The Tirak™ X models are lighter and therefore can ideally be used when a small weight for application is necessary. The retention of the wire rope on the pulley is achieved by helical pressure rollers.
The advantage of T-type models is their ability to pull in both directions. The T-series hoists have two tightening wheels. The rope moves around the two pulleys along an “S” path.
Hoists Tirak X and Tirak T for load lifting
Tirak models are available in the following wire rope speed versions:
for X 300 to X 1530 (depending on the model):
4,5 m / min, 9 m / min, 18 m / min, 4,5 / 9 m / min, 4,5 / 18 m / min, 9/18 m / min
for X 3050 P:
6 m / min, 12 m / min, 6/12 m / min