Power Star - Powerstar Flat Webbing Slings
The slings are made of high strength polyester fibers having the following characteristics:
- Thermostabilization processing
- Treatment against ultraviolet rays
- Impregnation with anti-friction resin and polyurethane.
- Fibers are very tight to ensure belt sealing and minimize the absorption and penetration of liquids, dust, particles.
- The corrosion of the belt is reduced by 4 times that of the straight belts.
- The loops are covered all the way with special polyester protection and braids to weave to withstand friction during use.
- Workload indicator (yellow strip) across the length so that it is legible and indelible.
- Safety factor 7 : 1
Polyester 2-ply slings with reinforced loops
Flat slings’s nominal lifting capacity varies from 1 to 10 tones
The knitting of the fibers is too tight to ensure that the belt is sealed and the absorption and penetration of liquids, dust, particles is minimized.
The teats are covered all the way with special polyester protection and bumps to weave to withstand friction and use.
Indicate the workload along the whole length [yellow strip] so that it is legible and indelible.
Manufactured in accordance with EN 1492-1, certificated.